|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How To Videos for working on Venture!!!
Hello Guys and Gals!!
I have a 98 Chevy Venture and have read this entire forum for troubleshooting the problems for this van, however I did not see very many "video" based sites where one could find out how to do the necessary repairs. Well great gooly mooly and shazam! While looking at youtube videos one day I came across some great sites for working on these vans and many other cars! This should start you off and if you look to the right you will see other videos pertaining to the Venture and other cars I hope this helps everyone!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCYS...36013205583016 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7TH0IPzkcQ Last edited by roper1; 08-31-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: change heading |
| The Following User Says Thank You to roper1 For This Useful Post: | ||
achabacha322 (09-30-2012)
| ||
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|