|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
(SOLVED)1994 TP 3.8 Overheating in 2 minutes from cold, Help!
I've replaced the drain plug, filled up the radiator with proper coolant/antifreeze, turned on the engine then closed the cap to see the needle going fast to near the red mark. I turned off the engine and touched the cap with my finger but it was cold so I did the same with a hose, not hot.
Any ideas? Thank you Well, it seems the problem was not all circuit was filled. I did add more after a while running and now it is working normally (knock wood). Last edited by luisbe; 05-17-2012 at 02:35 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 1994 TP 3.8 Overheating in 2 minutes from cold, Help!
I'm sure it is OK
__________________
'93 Ponty Transport 3.8; 2011 SUzuki SX4 AWD (wife's) ; 2015 Sorento 2.4 AWD 1928 Graham Paige Model 629 I don't believe in miracles. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1994 TP 3.8 Overheating in 2 minutes from cold, Help!
Probably had an air problem....need to burp the system.....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1994 TP 3.8 Overheating in 2 minutes from cold, Help!
It's working in normal temperature now. Thanks
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|