|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ferrari 308 GTB converted to a Ferrari 308 GTS QV
Hello all!
This is my first thread. I wanted to build a Ferrari 308 GTS QV using Revells Ferrari 308 GTB as a starting point. To turn it into a GTS QV, some changes had to be made. This is a list of things that were altered: For starters: the roof had to be chopped and rubber seals for the targa roof were installed using plastic tubing fromp electrical wire. Sun visors (is this the correct word for it?) were added I used the front bonnet of a Revell Ferrari 288 GTO to get the extra louvres. An added bonus was that I was able to use the GTO windshield wipers instead of the attached ones in the kit. A roof spoiler was made, using plasticcard. The front spoiler was altered to integrate driving lights underneath the turn signals. Side louvres, typical to all GTS versions were made using plastic tubing. In the interior, I added seatbelts, a Ferrari magazine on the passenger side and a roadmap of Hawaii on top of the dashboard to give it that little extra. The headrests of the seats where cut off and made to look adjustable. The wheels and tyres were changed to get a slightly tuned look. This was the first time I tried to adjust a kit and I'm glad it worked out the way it did. Thanks for looking IMG_2816.JPG IMG_2817.JPG IMG_2819.JPG IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2821.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2828.JPG IMG_2829.JPG |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari 308 GTB converted to a Ferrari 308 GTS QV
Turned out nice...I'm not sure about the wheels tho. Just mho
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari 308 GTB converted to a Ferrari 308 GTS QV
Looks good, especially considering all the mods.
Sun visors = correct |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|