|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whats it worth?
I have a tri power setup from a 63 impals ss, also 4 spinner hub caps and 2 crome manifolds for this car. I would like to know what these perts are worth. Thank You. you can e mail me at [email protected]
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whats it worth?
Hmm, what engine does the tri power fit?
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whats it worth?
According to the engine specs for that year, the 1963 Impala SS didnt come with a tri-power set up ; it was either a single carb or dual-quads.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That is why I asked the question, notice no answer.
__________________
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|