|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha ha, I couldnt belive it, I was parked at a red light tonight coming home from a friends house, and there next to me pulls up a ice cream truck that starts reving his engine! I started laughing, but he was serious so I gave him the thumbs up :finger: and bam green light, well his foot must of slipped off the gas pedal becuase i saw him go and then slow down then speed up again, but i was off and gone. I turned off to go home before he caught up again but i had to chuckle to myself the whole way home and even now.
__________________
![]() PeacE |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
tight ... the trucks around here have bars on the windows
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() 97 Toyota T100 xcab 3.4l v6 5spd 2wd |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG, atleast ya didnt loose to the ice cream man......
gunnmen01
__________________
My other ride..... is YOUR MOM !!!!!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea if i did...i would never go out again.
__________________
![]() PeacE |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
hahahaha....
You should have raced him for a chipwich....or even a choco taco... On a similar story, I knew a kid that had an ice cream music thing in his eclipse. He used to roll around residential neighborhoods, and laugh at the kids who ran outside with money in hand looking for a big white truck. hahaha.... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
one time, i jumped onthe back of the ice cream guys truck and he drove away, and i jumped off before it got to fast, and he gave me the finger out the window
i was probably about 10 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
"I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats to every sporting event in Madison Square Garden. So, please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots." |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Empty Pockets Racing Member #1 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yup thats the one....
I think it must be a kit. There was a mic on it too. lol |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Andre nickatina made a remix of the classic ice cream truck song and mixed bass into it ... I bump that sometimes.
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() 97 Toyota T100 xcab 3.4l v6 5spd 2wd |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
2002 Acura TL Type S 1991 Honda Crx Si |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Remember when all pizza delivery vehicles were old, whipped US postal service jeeps?
When the pizza man came, he left his engine running. My cousin darted out from behind a bush and put it in gear, and then rolled on the ground laughing while he chased it down the street. This is what kids in smalls towns do, when they don't have access to drugs and alcohol. Flunky |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|