-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-04-2001, 12:33 PM
nismo_gt's Avatar
nismo_gt nismo_gt is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
P11 Models

Here's a pic of my 2 P11 Touring car models (1/16th I think)
made by Onyx.These are the only ones I can find in the UK,
anyone seen these or others ??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p11 models s.jpg (33.5 KB, 197 views)
__________________
Primera GT

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2001, 01:14 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
if they are Onyx they'll be 1:43 scale......have a couple of them myself.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xt101.jpg (30.8 KB, 189 views)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2001, 01:52 PM
nismo_gt's Avatar
nismo_gt nismo_gt is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1:43,yeah that would make more sense,
Where did u get them ?
__________________
Primera GT

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2001, 02:20 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
got most of the from abroad.....also try http://www.model-car.com
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2001, 06:24 PM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
they are 1:43 scale.
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2001, 06:27 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
Quote:
Originally posted by primera man
they are 1:43 scale.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2001, 06:34 PM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by ragt20





The only other Primera's you can get are done by Tamiya which are a kitset which they dont do them any more (p10 only)
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2001, 06:45 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
Quote:
they'll be 1:43 scale......have a couple of them myself

PM you must have missed readin this bit of my post...(have a couple of them myself) 8 to B exact of the 1:43 scale models (waitin for 2 more to be delivered)......:silly2:...ps also only recently got a Tamiya 1:24 kit set.....though don't have a clue where to start on......have been checkin the modelin section to get tips....by the way like the models U've done...........
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-04-2001, 07:01 PM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by ragt20



PM you must have missed readin this bit of my post...(have a couple of them myself) 8 to B exact of the 1:43 scale models (waitin for 2 more to be delivered)......
Sorry dude...missed it all together...checking the threads to fast.


need to get some sleep i think
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-04-2001, 07:08 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
:hehehe: :hehehe:

same here man tis 01:10 am and I'm searching for models @ HLJ......
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-05-2001, 01:20 AM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by ragt20
:hehehe: :hehehe:

I'm searching for models @ HLJ......
Cool....let us know what you find and what you are getting.

__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-05-2001, 01:39 AM
JustinP10's Avatar
JustinP10 JustinP10 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to JustinP10 Send a message via AIM to JustinP10 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinP10
I have a remote control Primera made by Tamiya. it's a front wheel drive, front engine R/C car. It's a 1:10 scale, and it's the Castrol Nissan Primera JTCC Car. I bought it off of Ebay brand new in box. I hope to one day paint it exactly as i have my car painted. I'm such a nerd I'll post pictures of it later, if anyone is interested.
__________________
Justin McClanahan
95 G20
15.4 @ 91.4mph (2.4 60ft )
143.7whp and 131.4 ft.lbs
Primera (10:1) Intake Cam, HS CAI, HS Header, UR Pullies, 19* Timing, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, GC/AGX, Pacesetter Short Shifter, and more stuff...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-2001, 03:11 AM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by JustinP10
I have a remote control Primera made by Tamiya. it's a front wheel drive, front engine R/C car. It's a 1:10 scale, and it's the Castrol Nissan Primera JTCC Car. I bought it off of Ebay brand new in box. I hope to one day paint it exactly as i have my car painted. I'm such a nerd I'll post pictures of it later, if anyone is interested.
Be nice to see some pics of it.
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2001, 01:20 PM
nismo_gt's Avatar
nismo_gt nismo_gt is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cheers !, I'm off to search
__________________
Primera GT

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-2001, 01:22 PM
ragt20's Avatar
ragt20 ragt20 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ragt20
Quote:
Originally posted by JustinP10
I have a remote control Primera made by Tamiya. it's a front wheel drive, front engine R/C car. It's a 1:10 scale, and it's the Castrol Nissan Primera JTCC Car. I bought it off of Ebay brand new in box. I hope to one day paint it exactly as i have my car painted. I'm such a nerd I'll post pictures of it later, if anyone is interested.

not fair I want one:silly2: :cry: :silly2:
__________________

Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with make/model identification saltyone General Discussion 1 04-27-2010 08:51 AM
Model values. Eikoli F1 2 03-21-2009 11:18 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts