|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
S13 and S14 Question
Anybody completed any S14 Silvia, and S13 180sx kits??? I cant seem to find any!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not that red 180sx?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: S13 and S14 Question
Quote:
__________________
CHRIS... Catch me on FACEBOOK http://www.c1-models.com http://www.facebook.com/C1Models |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am currently working on a Fujimi 180SX Type X. Its a really nice kit and I am adding 17 inch Advan RG rims and a GT Wing. Its probably going to be a pearl white colour with white rims.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Damn !!! Thats nice Chris! My friend with an 11 Second 180 would love this!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
11 second 180 Not many of those in Perth. Mine does high 12's. I have a GT2540 turbo, twin plate clutch, Trust cooler, Z32 AFM, 550cc Injectors etc etc. A friend of mine has a 180 with a Trust T67 turbo in it. That thing is wild but he has problems with traction. What mods does your mates have? |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Boosted, your in Perth?? Yeah, 11 Seconds, Its been on ZOOM front cover, Number plate was DEXTER
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
aaaah DEXTER. He has a GTR now if im not mistaken. Quite a psycho one too.
That 180 he had was awesome, very fast for a CA18DET.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, Dexter has that GTR R32 now, but my friend bought the 180 off him.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
my next project is a s14 VeilSide. I have some pics of the car but not painted. Interested?
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have one in the gallery. It's very 'radical and I'm starting to think about repainting it, or at least fixing the headlights, and possibly finding a way to put better rims on it.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
!!!! i like you!!! i am currently in the process of building an S13, and have an S14 and 180SX waiting to be built.
__________________
-Brian 2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cool, The Silvia looks kinda "fat" at the back, is that scratchbuilt kit? I saw that one in the gallery, but only interested in S14 Silvia/200SX and S13 180sx. Thanks anyways. Towelboy, post em up brother!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|