|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
2002 altima 3.5l code p0345 camshaft
I have a 02 altima with a 3.5l v6. The trouble code says camshaft position sensor bank 2. I don't know what side of the motor is bank 2... Is bank 2 towards the front of the car or towards the the cowl?
__________________
- - - - - - - |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2002 altima 3.5l code p0345 camshaft
When I called the local parts store they want to know right or left side of engine. Now is bank 2 the left or the right side ?
__________________
- - - - - - - |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|