-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Jun114720 Jun114720 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Coilover install Now Car shakes under Accel.

I just finished installing these coilover springs. I took my car for a test drive and I noticed considerable shaking during acceleration and after 35 MPH. It never shook before the install. Everything was replaced to where it was originally. I've been workin on this for hours now. Any assistance would be helpful.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts