|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
r8 5.2 fsi
Hey, didn't paint much in the past, because i had to study hard for my "Abitur"
but now, I've got time again. I actually did this one for a friend, but i really like how it turned out and so mayby I'll keep it It's an r8 5.2 fsi, with wrd mesh rims. Hope you like it. comments and critics are very welcome Ps unforunately the image is really big but i don't know how to resize it. can someone help me ?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: r8 5.2 fsi
ok no comments
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: r8 5.2 fsi
the reply thing is jacked for me but I do have comments.
Its a great drawing. Just a little more attention to your perspective and foreshortening and you will step up a few notches. Please don't take the lack of replies personally. This...I hate to say it, is a very slow board. It takes time. Just practice man...draw draw draw ftw. ![]() good stuff
__________________
http://www.lemorris.com |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: r8 5.2 fsi
Great car art !!!!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|