Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 02:14 AM   #31
zyajzarc
AF Enthusiast

i know it won't be called "skyline". I was just pointing that out because of the twin turbos in the GTR.. whatever.. if that made any sense at all.. it's my bad that i put the word "skyline" in my post.

and i wasn't trying to trick him, if it ever sounded like that.

and on a final thought the R35 is the '04 "Nissan GTR".. the G35C is called the V35... i think....

oh and ... do you think its gonna go under infinity?...wow.. this is becoming just a bit off topic

Quote:
cheap. reliable, or high performance -- pick 2, that's all you get.
zyajzarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 02:21 AM   #32
nissan350ztt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nissan350ztt Send a message via Yahoo to nissan350ztt
Quote:
Originally posted by zyajzarc
i know it won't be called "skyline". I was just pointing that out because of the twin turbos in the GTR.. whatever.. if that made any sense at all.. it's my bad that i put the word "skyline" in my post.

and i wasn't trying to trick him, if it ever sounded like that.

and on a final thought the R35 is the '04 "Nissan GTR".. the G35C is called the V35... i think....

oh and ... do you think its gonna go under infinity?...wow.. this is becoming just a bit off topic
I was just playing about that man... The R35 is the '04 Nissan GTR, I keep confusiong V35 with R35. R35 = 3.5liter - that will be pretty cool. Like G35C = 3.5 liter, and 350Z = 3.5liter. Get it? They would all have 3.5 in the name just like the engine (kinda corny but it's cool). It will go under Nissan most likely, unless Infiniti starts tumbling. Either way it is still a Nissan.
nissan350ztt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 04:35 AM   #33
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Quote:
Originally posted by nissan350ztt

Stop trying to trick him, or "school" him. The GTR is supposed to be coming to the US, and will be entitled "Nissan GTR", not skyline gtr. The R35 is the G35C here, just Nissan and Skyline badging in Japan. Same VQ35DE engine. The GTR should be the VQ35DETT and on the same FM (front-midship) platform.
I'd much prefer a VG35DETT, the iron block will be much more reliable and easier to build.