Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
escohh
AF Newbie

94 Cutlass Cira dome light

Hi,

My dome light wont turn off even after the car is turned off and the switch for it is off so I took the bulb out and then my reading lights on the rear view mirror came on and wouldnt turn off either.Also my doors are powered controlled and the power lock and power unlock switch do not work only the remote and the actualy key, and as I am driving my lock lock and unlock on their own.In the glove department there is a fuse box so I took the interior fuse out and all my interior lights are out obviously I think this might explain the locking and unlocking of the doors on its own that was mentioned earlier. It was the only solution I could think of for the time being. Anyone have an idea of what it might be, what might of caused itor could it be an indication or wires mixed or anything it might be.Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
escohh is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series