-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific
Register FAQ Community
Non Specific This is the forum to post and generalized racing questions.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-23-2006, 09:40 PM
my99cavy's Avatar
my99cavy my99cavy is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to my99cavy Send a message via MSN to my99cavy
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

You mentioned your favorite car is the CRX right?? well I was surfing around on here and came across this interpretation of a new CRX what do you think about it??:


Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Andydg Andydg is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,673
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Welcome to AF and enjoy your stay!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Chiquae07's Avatar
Chiquae07 Chiquae07 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

welcome to the forums. just basically start by learnin how to do oil changes and the basics like that. u'll get into it more quick afterwards. o and have fun the the extange program thing, it diddnt work for me. i wanted to go to spain or argentina, but i was 2 months 2 late applying. o well. learn to drive and enjoy it.
__________________
2008 Mazda 6 ATX 2.3 Liters of Slowness

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-23-2006, 09:46 PM
DylanTrott's Avatar
DylanTrott DylanTrott is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DylanTrott Send a message via MSN to DylanTrott Send a message via Yahoo to DylanTrott Send a message via Skype™ to DylanTrott
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Hmm... I aprove! Lol. I acctually saved the timeline I thought that was cool.

Thanks for showing that to me dude!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-23-2006, 09:51 PM
DylanTrott's Avatar
DylanTrott DylanTrott is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DylanTrott Send a message via MSN to DylanTrott Send a message via Yahoo to DylanTrott Send a message via Skype™ to DylanTrott
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquae07
welcome to the forums. just basically start by learnin how to do oil changes and the basics like that. u'll get into it more quick afterwards. o and have fun the the extange program thing, it diddnt work for me. i wanted to go to spain or argentina, but i was 2 months 2 late applying. o well. learn to drive and enjoy it.
Thanks man. Yea I am gunna learn how to do an oil change and see if my dad will let me try it out on his car! Haha

Did you by chance try the exchange through Rotary International?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Underground_Killah's Avatar
Underground_Killah Underground_Killah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

welcome to the forums! i'm sure you'll have a great time here.

I would suggest "car hacks and mods for dummies" it's cheap and it gives you some basic knowledge.... got me sounding smart quite a few times...
also, if you have questions, age or not, as long as what you type is intelligent, you will receive (for the most part) an intelligent reply.

I have a buddy who's almost fluent in japanese but he's 21 and about to move there for good.... when you get there, buy a bike lol

The crx, i'm not a fan of, but it does get tremendous gas mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-23-2006, 10:45 PM
DylanTrott's Avatar
DylanTrott DylanTrott is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DylanTrott Send a message via MSN to DylanTrott Send a message via Yahoo to DylanTrott Send a message via Skype™ to DylanTrott
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Underground_Killah, thanks so much for the book ideas. Despite the tittles of the books the "dumbies" series is great. I'm deffinatly gunna go and pick that one up! Thanks so much!

My friend just moved to Japan. He has a working visa for a year. He's got a small apartment and a girlfriend allready.(He's been there since March) and he's got a good job as an english tutor AND he speaks Japanese fluently. I think hell be there for a long time.

Thanks again!!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:15 PM
VR43000GT's Avatar
VR43000GT VR43000GT is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Welcome to AF! Check out different areas and familiarize yourself with the site.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:23 PM
DylanTrott's Avatar
DylanTrott DylanTrott is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DylanTrott Send a message via MSN to DylanTrott Send a message via Yahoo to DylanTrott Send a message via Skype™ to DylanTrott
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Familiarizing(sp.) Could take a decade! This site is SO! Extensive! Its amazing!

Thanks for the welcome Musashi!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:45 PM
slideways...'s Avatar
slideways... slideways... is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

welcome to AF. i hope we can give you insight into how to be a real car enthusiast and prevent you from becoming just another riceboy.

(btw they stopped making the CRX in 1991. just a tidbit of info. your 1992 is probably just a late 1991 model.)
__________________


Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Ralliart 3000gt's Avatar
Ralliart 3000gt Ralliart 3000gt is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 890
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Man I still don't beleive this guy is 14, I meen look at the way he posts, Vocabe Everything, who at age 14 uses words like Conceded, Extensive, even liability for gods sake lol and if you are 14 good on you, and if you're not stop trying to be a 14 year old ya kinky bastard........
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:50 PM
alphalanos alphalanos is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my99cavy
You mentioned your favorite car is the CRX right?? well I was surfing around on here and came across this interpretation of a new CRX what do you think about it??:



omg. I was just thinking about whether they were going to make another CRX. I will buy that.
__________________
96 EJ6. Future home of boosted B18C1.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 PM
my99cavy's Avatar
my99cavy my99cavy is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to my99cavy Send a message via MSN to my99cavy
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart 3000gt
Man I still don't beleive this guy is 14, I meen look at the way he posts, Vocabe Everything, who at age 14 uses words like Conceded, Extensive, even liability for gods sake lol and if you are 14 good on you, and if you're not stop trying to be a 14 year old ya kinky bastard........
haha yeah I know this kid is alot more mature than I was at that age. for you lil man.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:10 AM
slideways...'s Avatar
slideways... slideways... is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

when i was 14 i was still calling people fartknockers.
__________________


Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:14 AM
my99cavy's Avatar
my99cavy my99cavy is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to my99cavy Send a message via MSN to my99cavy
Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways...
when i was 14 i was still calling people fartknockers.
exactly what im saying man. I think the last thing on my mind was going to japan and hanging out on a car forum website. I give the kid major props.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts