|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Eclipse Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: fuel pump problem?
My car doesnt sputter yet with just the 255. Only reason I got the 255 is b/c I bought my whole fuel set up off another dsm'er so I said give me it all. I might switch to a 190 or go with FPR. Im still undecided. I did hear that the automatic stock fpr is a little different than a 5 sp. Not 100% pos. though. Any thoughts?
__________________
--the Cruiser-->97 Spyder GST 5sp ---3 inch exhaust, boost/vac gauge, mbc, greddy turbo timer, greddy fmic, greddy type S BOV, 17in wheels --the DD-->99 ACURA 3.2 TL --Sold 92TSi AWD, 6-bolt, auto, evo 3 gt turbo with supporting mods |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: fuel pump problem?
__________________
![]() 96 GST 5 spd.......(R.I.P.) smashed by a fallen tree 2001 Camaro SS 6 speed goodness! |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: fuel pump problem?
stage II 16g is what the guy told me he had put on it inplace of the old turbo and since i just got the car i hadnt had time to research it...talons and eclispes are new to me i was more of a supra guy before i blew her up. ill change it.
__________________
92 240 sr20det bolt ons t28 stripped hatch (white knight) 91 300zx tt daily driver stillen exhaust, stillen down pipes jwt ecu, 18x10 rear 18x8.5 front adr wheels hks line controller etc.. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|