-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-08-2004, 06:11 AM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
That will teach her
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-08-2004, 06:13 AM
crayzayjay's Avatar
crayzayjay crayzayjay is offline
CFA
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 9,529
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Dating a Prostitute

Nice
__________________
I have a 993

This is not 'Nam, this is AF. There are rules.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
fajita23200 fajita23200 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Dating a Prostitute

Didn't see it coming.
__________________
This above all:To thine own self be true,and it must follow,as the night, the day,thou canst not then be false to any man.(William Shakespeare)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-08-2004, 03:03 PM
damir831's Avatar
damir831 damir831 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 539
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to damir831
wait that's not the ending.

They get back, she pays him $25 and says - I have AIDS.

Or if it was a blonde she would say - I'm not really a hooker, so here's the $25 I charged you and $25 for the cab.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-08-2004, 03:09 PM
tonioseven's Avatar
tonioseven tonioseven is offline
AF Moderator
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,565
Thanks: 363
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to tonioseven
Re: Dating a Prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damir831
wait that's not the ending.

They get back, she pays him $25 and says - I have AIDS.

Or if it was a blonde she would say - I'm not really a hooker, so here's the $25 I charged you and $25 for the cab.
Dude, you tell it your way, I'll tell it my way.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-08-2004, 03:17 PM
damir831's Avatar
damir831 damir831 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 539
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to damir831
Re: Re: Dating a Prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonioseven
Dude, you tell it your way, I'll tell it my way.

yours is the "official" way, mine was aftermaket.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Raz_Kaz Raz_Kaz is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,373
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Dating a Prostitute

leave his joke alone...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-08-2004, 03:30 PM
damir831's Avatar
damir831 damir831 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 539
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to damir831
Re: Re: Dating a Prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz_Kaz
leave his joke alone...
I'm , didn't mean to hurt your feelings
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts