|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
the only thing the wheel tires don't grip is when u hit sand......unfortunantly my friend found that out the hard way when he was takin a turn (at over 80 by the way) and the back end of the s2k slipped out and i know my boy didn't panic b/c there were no skid marks i believe he tried to gain control back but back to my story he slid into the end of a guard rail the ones where it makes like a slant and went airborne into a telephone pole breaking it in half he flew out of the car and landed in the middle of the road with heavy chest and head injuries and died that night in the hospital R.I.P it really is a sad story
__________________
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: S2000??
That is SO Tragic. I feel for you losing your friend that way and also for his family. I do know that the rear tires must be changed every 10-12k miles or they get pretty slick. I don't know if it makes much difference in sand. Even brand new tires may do that in sand. Around here the better we can have lots of rainy spells & it makes a big difference on a wet road. Again, I send my sympathy for your friend.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: S2000??
Hey maggie222...your s2000 does not have VTECH, it has VTEC...Hope youve realized that since you OWN the car...
__________________
Honda Civic 1999 EBP SiR Im not as fast as I am furious. 1/4 mile = 15.347 (sealevel) Porsche RS America BMW 323 01 Pictures of my ride (Pictures)
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: S2000??
Wow, MexSIR, You're 100% correct! I work at a shop that repairs commercial electronics and the shop is filled w/electronic technicians or "techs". That "h" is just determined to automatically get on the end of anything starting w/tec......It's hard to type a person named "Mike" 's name w/out typing it "mic" either which is short for microphone.
Thanks for pointing that out for me. I Do want to watch that I don't keep doing that. Have a Great Weekend. TGIF! |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I'm tellin' ya....
Zpresence, do you live in Portland? (Or have you ever?)
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|