Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '71-'87 Civic | CRX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-06-2001, 08:16 PM   #16
Moppie
Master Connector

Send a message via ICQ to Moppie Send a message via AIM to Moppie Send a message via Yahoo to Moppie
hmmm me thinks some one is feeling insecure about the ablities of thier accord.

Simple fact, if you go into model spefic forum and start harping on about how your car has never been beaten by one then expect to take some flak, I would expect the same thing if I tried it in the 3g Accord forum.
Its simply not polite.

A more socialy acceptable topic would have been:
What are the specs on a CRX:
Then you could have simply said, "Iv raced a few CRX's in my 3rd gen accord and beat them, I thought they were ment to be small sports cars how much hp do they have.

Then when you found out there is an underpowered DX model that gets walked on in a striaght line my most cars all you say is: well Then that must have been what I was racing, becuase an Si is clearly going to be faster than my accord.
Old 12-06-2001, 08:31 PM   #17
Jerren
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Jerren Send a message via Yahoo to Jerren
lol@that. that is a nice way of putting it but thats not how i am. if i spanked some CRX's in my day thats how i'm gonna put it. not sure if they were Dx's or not but all i know is they didnt put up to much of a fight.

We seem to be on the same wavelength though, you never lost to a 3rd gen accord and i never lost to a CRX. we have dx models as well. maybe you did/didnt race that car. it makes a big difference.

91 Honda CRX HF
89 Honda Accord LX-i
Old 12-06-2001, 08:32 PM   #18
spy54
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to spy54
wow you havn't been around long have you crx's were supposed to be the sportier faster of the 3rd and 4th gen era cars, since when was the accord supposed to be a fast car?

Purehonda.com - may she rest in peace

1996 Chevy C1500, Flowmaster Exhaust, Tinted Windows, 2 Kicker 10" L7 Subs, Eclipse 5v headunit, Alpine V12 Amp
DJM 4/6 drop kit being sold
Full Throttle 9.5 inch lift being installed

1989 CRX si "silver mist"---SOLD---.....Stripped and Wrecked in Compton
corbeau forza 2 seats, DC short shifter, Powerslot slotter rotors, AEM brake pads, Bfgoodridge Stainless steel brake lines, Greddy MX exhaust, AEM Cold Air Intake, Konig Rated-R rims, Kamikazi header
Make an Offer spy54@yahoo.com
Old 12-06-2001, 08:34 PM   #19
Jerren
AF Enthusiast

oh yah, i'm not insecure about my car at all. I love it to death. I'm a car enthusiast just like everyone else on this network. I respect you all for that. you will never see me post anywhere knocking someone else for the kind of car they have or the mods(or lack of) that they have. I think you all should take this mind set into consideration.

91 Honda CRX HF
89 Honda Accord LX-i
Old 12-06-2001, 08:36 PM   #20
Jerren
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by spy54
wow you havn't been around long have you crx's were supposed to be the sportier faster of the 3rd and 4th gen era cars, since when was the accord supposed to be a fast car?
Are you fukking dumb/blind? I clearly stated TWO TIMES that my car is not fast. what the hell was the point of your post?

91 Honda CRX HF
89 Honda Accord LX-i
Old 12-06-2001, 08:48 PM   #21
EightOhOne
AF Fanatic

jerren, no need for your garbage here, take it to the street racing forum, where you will soon be ridiculed as soon as the vets make their way to the new board.....BTW..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guesswhat.jpg (13.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 12-06-2001, 09:38 PM   #22
Jerren
AF Enthusiast

what the hell are you talkinga bout? i was just sharing my experience with you guys. i can give two shits about what the "Vets" have to say.

91 Honda CRX HF
89 Honda Accord LX-i
Old 12-06-2001, 10:21 PM   #23
Moppie
Master Connector

Send a message via ICQ to Moppie Send a message via AIM to Moppie Send a message via Yahoo to Moppie
Alright guys, lets end this.

Jerren, Im glad you got the joke, and yes I was racing the 3g accord, as I said it was a mates car.
However if you look at my car its wasnt really a fair race, not only do I have a lot more hp but more Torque and less weight.

And I respect your replies, you sould like a young but resonably smart guy.

4geners leave him alone, its his way.
(hey he cant help it if he likes big bulky accords, I happen to love 4dr Triumphs which are a much less sophisticated car than any accord.)

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '71-'87 Civic | CRX