-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-07-2003, 01:14 AM
whttrshpunk's Avatar
whttrshpunk whttrshpunk is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 556
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Frightening Toothbrush!

OK This is just a little tale of what happened to me today when I was getting ready for work. Starts off pretty normally. I got in the shower about 2:10pm(i was on late shift tonight)...I scrub myself, rinse, dry and make my way one door down to my bedroom. I throw on my slacks and as I'm buttoning up my shirt I exit my bedroom. As soon as I open my bedroom door I hear a strange noise. Hmm, I thought to myself. I go in the bathroom to find my red crest spinbrush standing upright on the counter and ON. That's right, my toothbrush was just sitting there brushing away at nothing. My first thought was that my brother had just gotten home from work and was being funny, sadly it was only 2:25 and he didn't get off of work today until 3:00. Then I heard the back door close, so I went to investigate that and found my mother coming IN the door, she had just arrived. Crux of the story, I was home alone, and my toothbrush somehow turned itself on. I made my mother come to the bathroom and witness the toothbrush just so I'd know I wasn't crazy. Couple this with the fact that my stereo in the bedroom is always on volume 14 or 15 when I go to bed, but the only time I listen to it is before I go to sleep at volume 1. Then the time our television came on without provocation while my dad and I were in the kitchen, and also the time my brother saw a strange dark figure standing in the living room at 4 am. Crazy house, crazy stuff. Anyone else have weird stories like this?
__________________
95 S14
SR20DET

Full mods/part list and pics
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2003, 01:38 AM
Oz's Avatar
Oz Oz is offline
Aussie Mod
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 13,239
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Oz
Does 'late shift at work' involving going to clubs and offering people 'The Blue Pill' for $40 or $50?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRae1
Blessed are the cracked ones for they are the ones that let in the light.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2003, 01:41 AM
ChopinPorkChop's Avatar
ChopinPorkChop ChopinPorkChop is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via AIM to ChopinPorkChop Send a message via Yahoo to ChopinPorkChop
Quote:
Originally posted by Oz
Does 'late shift at work' involving going to clubs and offering people 'The Blue Pill' for $40 or $50?


Thas a pritty scary story man, somtimes my tootbrush comes on too but it has some like programed on and off thing... weird
__________________

My Msn: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2003, 01:42 AM
ghostchild316's Avatar
ghostchild316 ghostchild316 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,355
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ghostchild316
Quote:
Originally posted by Oz
Does 'late shift at work' involving going to clubs and offering people 'The Blue Pill' for $40 or $50?
$40-$50?

WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!

I'll hook you up for cheaper:hehehe: :hehehe:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2003, 01:54 AM
whttrshpunk's Avatar
whttrshpunk whttrshpunk is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 556
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lol no I'm an assistant manager at a supermarket. And yeah if you've ever used a spin brush, you have to click that button pretty hard to get it to stick. :help:
__________________
95 S14
SR20DET

Full mods/part list and pics
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2003, 02:10 AM
Sean Sean is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,622
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i have a spinning toothbrush, and i know how hard you have to press those things.

I cant say i have ever lived in a house where odd things have happened, but i did have a friend that had a house like that. Every time they went into the basement the tools would be rearraged, and weird stuff like that.

great, now im scared because im in the bark and there are several enterences to this room, not that ghosts care about doors or anything. However, my animals are acting normal, and not alarmed (except for the kitten who is always alarmed)
__________________
--------------------------------------------------- My signature line.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2003, 02:23 AM
TheNotoriousMogg's Avatar
TheNotoriousMogg TheNotoriousMogg is offline
AF's #1 Bad Guy
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,371
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
wow thats crazy man

maybe your crib is haunted...
__________________
Darrell

thegrumpysergeant.net
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2003, 03:17 AM
Neutrino's Avatar
Neutrino Neutrino is offline
Yaya Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,152
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
cood this be caused by the ghost in teh jar......muhahaha












gost in teh jar oWnz j00
__________________

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2003, 07:56 AM
SilverLotus340R's Avatar
SilverLotus340R SilverLotus340R is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,921
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R
haha thats wicked freaky man.

my friend lives in a house and every so often if u step on this one exact spot in the kitchen an upstairs bedroom door opens. its really wierd and they can't figure out why it happens. And my cousin's apartment is wierd like that too. But we were playin PS2 one day and we looked behind us and the door closed...there was no wind and no one else was home. The door just closed..crazy
__________________
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-07-2003, 10:15 AM
slave slave is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Neutrino
cood this be caused by the ghost in teh jar......muhahaha












gost in teh jar oWnz j00
Man thats some funny shit, especially at 1am!!!
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Suislide's Avatar
Suislide Suislide is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 7,007
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my old house used to be haunted. one time, at 3am, our stereo downstairs turned on, at about 25 volume (out of 50, so it was loud), BLARING the soundtrack to "Grease", the movie. then another time, my mom woke up in the middle of the night and heard footsteps pacing back and forth on her side of the bed. she heard the floor creaking. she woke my dad up and he came over to look, and it stopped. so he climbed back into bed, and woke up 5 minutes later with the exact same sounds on HIS side of the bed...pretty friggin' crazy. there's some other stuff too that i can't remember, but i'll make another post if it comes back to me.
__________________
-Brian
2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:41 AM
Sierra Six's Avatar
Sierra Six Sierra Six is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im not sure which is scarier...the stereo turning on or the Grease soundtrack.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:52 AM
esp's Avatar
esp esp is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to esp Send a message via MSN to esp Send a message via Yahoo to esp
At our cottage in the northern part of wisconsin we have pictures on the wall. this one time we were all outside and the campfire and we were finishing up and we came back inside to find on of the pictures on the wall was off the wall standing upright in the middle of the living room. how can a picture fall of the wall about 5 ft and stand staight up?

this was all about 6 months after my grandmother passed away too.
__________________
*RIP* Integr8 aka Ryan *RIP*
5/29/03

www.fotki.com/esp


THIS OG IS GONE retired for good. peace yall. create a crew for me
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:58 AM
AirAllen01's Avatar
AirAllen01 AirAllen01 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 743
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to AirAllen01
At my grandma's house, I woke up in the middle of the night to the radio playing in the kitchen. I went in the kitchen to the radio, still heard the music coming out of it, but it wasn't even turned on. Also, her organ will just start playing for no reason, and it's not even one that can play music by itself. FREEEAAKKYYYYY!
__________________
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?

I'm your Huckleberry.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Unreal Tournament 2004 Mexican Mafia «MM»Sternum

Visit AF's Sketching and Drawing Forum.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f1155/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:59 AM
Suislide's Avatar
Suislide Suislide is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 7,007
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by AirAllen01
At my grandma's house, I woke up in the middle of the night to the radio playing in the kitchen. I went in the kitchen to the radio, still heard the music coming out of it, but it wasn't even turned on. Also, her organ will just start playing for no reason, and it's not even one that can play music by itself. FREEEAAKKYYYYY!
uh-huh...
__________________
-Brian
2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts