|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
17 year old with brand new fully loaded 2003 stratus r/t
With Mods |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice car!
You should put that thing on Car Domain so we can see some more pics of it as well as hear what mods you've got. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am on
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice. When i got my license i ended up with a 96, but i love it!
__________________
-Ryan 1996 Dodge Stratus ES 2.5L V6 ~ 4 Speed Auto/ AutoStick |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
How's the interior? I really like the exterior and its performance, I have just heard that some people dont like a few things about the interior like seats, you cant see backwards, some of the climate control things are weird. I dont know anything i've never driven one but i really want one, I just heard some people didnt like it.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its ok
You cant see out the Back window that much. You can only see less than half. The leather is cool, although I wish the R/T emblem was on the seats. The climate control is average it could have had dual climate control. it also seem that the vent power is not spread out right but overall it is good. I have Some pics of the inside here
My Gallery |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats cool, Its a sweet ride. Looks like a tight stereo too. Next you need a picture of the gauges with the spedo at about 125, that would be good, except that i think its governed at 115.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
That is a nice ride. It looks almost identical to my 2001 R/T except for the few changes it has. I wish I could have gotten that when I was 17, but oh well. What do you have in mind for your car?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
MODS
Thanks,
I have put on it some mich Z rated tires, Cold air Intake, Bollinger dual exaust, Viper hood scope, legal tint on windows, street glow under car kit. I have bought a lot of pergormance parts but have not had the time. Also looking at getting a body kit. Whats your car like, do you like the stratus, |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I actually just got my Startus a week ago today! I love it, it is my new baby. I have put a remote starter on it and tinted the windows with mirror tint, but plan on having 35% tint put on the mirror tint to make it a tad bit darker. If you dont' mind me asking where did you find all of that for yours? I plan on making a great looking car and want to do a lot with it. Have alwyas enjoyed show cars and plan on going to NOPI nationals this year to get some ideas hopefully.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Strat
hey ask me as much as you want Its not that many strat owners so we have to help each other out
You can go to www.2gstratus.org ( may want to become a member it is free) and check out the strats in the members gallery If you see a part you can ask the owner. I found mots of mine from companies in the import magazines liks super street import tuner and many more they are pretty cheap and most book stores sell them. also check out http://www.norcal-performance.com/ |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
congradulations on ur brand new boat
thoses cars are too big for me....but itz nice
__________________
The name's Adrian 1990 Civic HB Si - 265.7whp/223tq @9.2psi. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 296.3whp/230tq @1bar. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock 2011 CR-Z - Stock |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am assuming you being 17 that this is your first car and the first car of your own that you actually have fixed up. I am impressed that you are so interested at a younger age... that shows you have much potential. Thanks for the help and I agree we must all stick together.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks for congratulations... and jsut for wondering... what type of civic do you have?
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
90 civic hatch
1st car - nx2000 (2dr hatch) 2nd car - 91 civic hatch 3rd - 90 civic hatch love the small cars
__________________
The name's Adrian 1990 Civic HB Si - 265.7whp/223tq @9.2psi. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 296.3whp/230tq @1bar. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock 2011 CR-Z - Stock |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|