|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm new here. Here's a few of mine
The first one is my General Lee I built 6 years ago using a resin body since there was no Charger kit available at the time.
The second pic is an in progress of a rebuild a 4 Runner that I've had for some time. Third is a 4 door Super Duty Dually with Harley markings. It rides on 22s thanks to some rims from a Semi kit. Last pics are of a Ranger I'm working on. Plenty of work has gone into it including the Ram Air hood, Cobra rims, shaved everything, custom airdam, etc. Sorry for the bad quality pics on this one.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
They're all very nice, I especially like the black truck
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
got any engine pics of the general lee?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome to the forum!
I like your Ranger. that's cool style. keep goin'! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
General Lee
...god,that brings back some memories !!!
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice work and good looking models
__________________
CHRIS... Catch me on FACEBOOK http://www.c1-models.com http://www.facebook.com/C1Models |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pretty nice..
Welcome to AF
__________________
![]() |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome !
Really nice model.. you'r not a newbee for sure look foward to see your stuff
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice kit you built especially the General Lee.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Keep up the good work, I love to see more custom modelers on this forum.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
can i get more pics
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|