-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Celica
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-25-2026, 02:34 PM
poppascopp poppascopp is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Parts for 1992 Toyota Celica

Hi out there,

I own a 1992 Toyota Celica convertible. I am 83, so we are aging together. For both of us, the major things are doing fine, but it's the small parts that have reached their limits, and finding those parts is a real challenge. Among other things, the most important ones that I need now are the lower control arms and bushings. I think this a safety issue that needs attention ASAP. Can anyone help me with this? It will be gratly appreciated.

Tom
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Celica


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts