-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery
Register FAQ Community
Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2018, 01:19 AM
potsie potsie is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,499
Thanks: 3
Thanked 93 Times in 90 Posts
Impreza WRX Gp N 2001 Rally Australia - Crocker

This is a model of the Group N Subaru Impreza WRX run by the Subaru Rally Team Australia for Cody Crocker in the 2001 Rally Australia. The model itself is the chassis of the Tamiya Rally GB kit, body and rhd dashboard from the Tamiya Impreza WRX STi kit and wheels from a Hasegawa Lancia Delta Integral (I think!) kit, with decals from Studio 27.















A photo with the 2002 Rally Australia Group N Impreza of Possum Bourne:


With the WRC machine run by SRTA at 2001 Rally Australia for team leader Possum Bourne:



Last edited by potsie; 04-11-2018 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Incorrect photos initially linked.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2018, 02:41 AM
TvD's Avatar
TvD TvD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 270
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Re: Impreza WRX Gp N 2001 Rally Australia - Crocker

Another nice one! Really like to see these blue cars I do think you put the wrong title for this car though, it's Possum's 2002 car, not Crocker's 2001

If I remember correctly I used the same decalset to make Possum's Group N for the 2002 Rally New Zealand (with some home-made rallyplates).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2018, 04:54 AM
potsie potsie is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,499
Thanks: 3
Thanked 93 Times in 90 Posts
Re: Impreza WRX Gp N 2001 Rally Australia - Crocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TvD View Post
Another nice one! Really like to see these blue cars I do think you put the wrong title for this car though, it's Possum's 2002 car, not Crocker's 2001

If I remember correctly I used the same decalset to make Possum's Group N for the 2002 Rally New Zealand (with some home-made rallyplates).
Hi, yes thanks for noticing this. I just realised myself so have scrambled to edit the original post. I have done both the 2001 (Crocker) and 2002 (Bourne) cars. Actually the 2001 Gp N and Mortl's 2001 WRC car come on the same sheet from Studio 27; so two cars for the price of one decal kit!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts