|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: MAP Sensor. If it's bad, what happens?
I had to change the Fuel injectors along with the MAP sensor.
No futher problems encountered. The fuel injectors will give you all sorts of codes and you will be chasing ghosts forever. The old system is awful. New redesigned ones are a vast improvement. took about an hour to do myself and you can view different YouTube videos on how to do it. Not very difficult at all. |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Vehicle will run rich, exhaust pipe will have lots of black soot, also vehicle will run poorly.
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: MAP Sensor. If it's bad, what happens?
BoxMasters
I know it has been a while since you worked on the suburban but I seen you have had other projects with the same vehicle, Was it the map sensor that caused this issue, I'm having the same thing going on with mine and would like to know how yours turned out,, Thanks for any reply |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: MAP Sensor. If it's bad, what happens?
Quote:
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing vehicle concerns. If there is any way that we can assist, please feel free to send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. We are always glad to assist! Cecil J. Chevrolet Customer Care |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|