-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2941  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:11 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
I just realized, there is an entire trolling division that we have not been utilizing. There is now post now, which obviously we are aware of, but there is also the Thanks count... which we have not thus trolled.... we could easily under mutual agreement thank each other into this social schwarchzenageresch ego of like "holy fuck look at that guys thank count, mother fuck a goats ass."

You know what I'm sayin', boss?
I have no idea what you could possibly mean..... my Thanks count is naturally impressive
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2942  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:13 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
So meet the new family member.... I'll let you guys name her... Shes a lefty.





Largest bowl out of all my pipes. You can easily put two, possibly three grams in that bowl. Very larger pipe. Heavy.

What doooooooo you guys think?

I think she should be named Dreamsicle (sp)....... the whole thing "Dreamsicle (sp)"

With three grams in a bowl there's no way you would remember how to spell correctly anyway
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2943  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:16 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
When I hit 25-26 mine starting going at an astonishing pace. Earlier this year I just gave in and started shaving my head.
One of the saddest days of my "how the fuck old am I?" life was when paid for orthodontal braces work and a can of rogaine foam in the same dam day. I since gave up on trying to keep the hair and chose to try and keep the teeth.
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2944  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:20 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
One of the saddest days of my "how the fuck old am I?" life was when paid for orthodontal braces work and a can of rogaine foam in the same dam day. I since gave up on trying to keep the hair and chose to try and keep the teeth.
There should be some sort of program where if you're balding and under 30 then other shit should be free.... or at least heavily discounted.

Teachers have their own discounts for airlines and every day shit and all they do is put up with the youth of america for 7 hours a day. I'm losing dome coverage 24/7 and I want 30% off this burrito platter!!
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV


Last edited by 00accord44; 11-06-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Uh oh..... 504 gateway on a Quote reply
The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2945  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:21 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
One of the saddest days of my "how the fuck old am I?" life was when paid for orthodontal braces work and a can of rogaine foam in the same dam day. I since gave up on trying to keep the hair and chose to try and keep the teeth.
There should be some sort of program where if you're balding and under 30 then other shit should be free.... or at least heavily discounted.

Teachers have their own discounts for airlines and every day shit and all they do is put up with the youth of america for 7 hours a day. I'm losing dome coverage 24/7!!
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2946  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:25 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
One of the saddest days of my "how the fuck old am I?" life was when paid for orthodontal braces work and a can of rogaine foam in the same dam day. I since gave up on trying to keep the hair and chose to try and keep the teeth.
There should be some sort of program where if you're balding and under 30 then other shit should be free.... or at least heavily discounted.

Teachers have their own discounts for airlines and every day shit and all they do is put up with the youth of america for 7 hours a day. I'm losing dome coverage 24/7!!
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV


Last edited by 00accord44; 11-06-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: So edit works... delete does not
The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2947  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:40 AM
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
TheSilentChamber TheSilentChamber is offline
Forunn Daberator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,593
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
There should be some sort of program where if you're balding and under 30 then other shit should be free.... or at least heavily discounted.

Teachers have their own discounts for airlines and every day shit and all they do is put up with the youth of america for 7 hours a day. I'm losing dome coverage 24/7!!
Man I agree. And you know what I learned? And I'm sure you know this lesson even more so being in icy hell of chicago... with no hair its cold a fuck during the winter! Especially when its on the brink of freezing and dripping in big juicy drops off the eve of the building, and your locking your door on the way to work in the morning and one smacks you right in the top of the head... its like a god damnaged rail road spike being drivin into your spine.
  #2948  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:40 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

This thread is on assisted living right now.... and that's nothing to do with now many (few) members post here
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2949  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:41 AM
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
TheSilentChamber TheSilentChamber is offline
Forunn Daberator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,593
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon View Post
What a shitty fucking weekend...plus.

Thursday or Friday I got some shit in my right eye, from my friend driving down a country back road. Shit just flew through his window and into the opposite eye. Constantly feels like there's something in my eye, randomly.

Saturday or Sunday, my computer monitor blows, so I'm stuck using some old as CTR Compaq monitor from my parent's basement (yeah...Compaq doesn't even freaking exist anymore). So I'm on a 14" or so CTR monitor posting this right now, and I'm actually LUCKY to be doing so...

Out of no where, on Sunday, my internet connection to my computer drops completely. Verizon's Tech chat says it's my computer's fault, and not their connection. Apparently this is true, because Windows is now asking me to Activate my Windows 8.1, even though I have Windows 8 stock. And Windows Defender gives me an error for their firewall. So being smart, I set up a Dell restore disc. as soons as I got this new computer for x-mas last year. Unfortunately Dell sux penis, and has a piracy programming built in, so when you partition a part of your hard drive as another drive, Dell's restoration program thinks your stock hard drive has been replaced, which means you're a fucking pirate of their software. Luckily my programmer brother bought me an external hard drive last year for x-mas, so I backed up all my porn...errr....I mean all my files (car service manuals, family photos, etc). Then I had to delete everything. I mean literally everything on my computer has been completely deleted (important stuff backed up of course).

I'm really not sure at this moment what happened to cause this issue. Clearly my internet connection went down. Also my Windows "Defender" Firewall had an error and refused to allow me to connect to the internet. Great "Defense" that Windows product is. All the Google searches I did provided no help, other than tell me that I got some bad malware or something, that destroyed my firewall. Oh yeah...then there's Windows telling me to activate my computer after updating to 8.1.

The basics of this post, fuck Dell & Microsoft. Viva la resistance!!!

Holy crap, Batman!
  #2950  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:42 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

...and yet, its working fine again with the quote reply. Why the eff did it triple up my other post then?

I call shenanigans
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

The Following User Says Thank You to 00accord44 For This Useful Post:
TheSilentChamber (11-06-2013)
  #2951  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:43 AM
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
TheSilentChamber TheSilentChamber is offline
Forunn Daberator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,593
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
...and yet, its working fine again with the quote reply. Why the eff did it triple up my other post then?

I call shenanigans

Dude I've noticed it too. This place is like a grumpy old man. We are playing very close to his yard.. and he cant wait till the frisby lofts over the fence, so he can shoot it out of the sky like its a clay pigeon.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSilentChamber For This Useful Post:
00accord44 (11-06-2013)
  #2952  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:51 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Dude I've noticed it too. This place is like a grumpy old man. We are playing very close to his yard.. and he cant wait till the frisby lofts over the fence, so he can shoot it out of the sky like its a clay pigeon.
Well it is getting on in age. This thread is 74 by my count..... and its been wearing a diaper since 60
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

  #2953  
Old 11-06-2013, 10:55 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

And since I went on about balding, I got hair loss ads in the banner at the bottom of the page. I want it to be about Asian singles again
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

  #2954  
Old 11-06-2013, 11:00 AM
00accord44's Avatar
00accord44 00accord44 is offline
High on Potenuse
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 11,575
Thanks: 320
Thanked 407 Times in 346 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Chinese single ladies

Japanese single ladies

Indian single ladies

Indonesian single ladies

Korean single ladies

....other Asian single ladies





come on banner ad... hook me up
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV

  #2955  
Old 11-06-2013, 02:05 PM
TheSilentChamber's Avatar
TheSilentChamber TheSilentChamber is offline
Forunn Daberator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,593
Thanks: 363
Thanked 364 Times in 309 Posts
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Keep whoring alive, it's THREAD #5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post

Korean single ladies

....other Asian.

So I just bumped the eject button on the blue ray drive on my laptop... thing was packed with dust.... then I got to thinking, I think I've only actually used it maybe 3-5 times in the year and half that I've had this laptop.


Heh, old technology.
 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts