-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > GMC > Sierra
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-08-2013, 01:56 PM
houndog3 houndog3 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
7 pin wire harness

2005 2500hd i have the rpo code uy2.So im wiring a 7 pin plug in my box but I got 8 wires!! 1 extra, I Have 2 blue wires im not sure about,a lt blue and a drk blu I saved the tag that was at the end of the bundle but its in rough shape I think it says dark blue=AUX and lt blue=chmlel(I think) I do know 1 is my Electric brake,Do I tie the Aux wire with my red wire(12volt) on pin #4 will i have the red wire and 1 of the blue wires on pin 4 togeather..thx for any help
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 PM
houndog3 houndog3 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 7 pin wire harness

thx to me I got lucky and found it..thx for all the help
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > GMC > Sierra


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts