|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Trans Sport / Grand Am engine sparkplugs?
Hey from Europe. Here I am again in search of answers from the guru's!
As you might now, the Trans Sport european market got a bunch of 4 cyl 2.3l DOHC engines crammed in, and I learned that this engine normally fit in the Pontiac Grand Am of the same year (-95). I decided to change sparkplugs ( last change was probably 5-6 years ago ) as the engine experience some power-loss during acceleration (usually when the engine's cold). After a lot of search I found them, but I was unable to reach them with a normal (european) sparkplug-wrench. That engine must be one of the worst I've ever worked with regarding design... What kind of tool should I use, and what kind of sparkplugs? Thanks in advance! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trans Sport / Grand Am engine sparkplugs?
Hi, for the euro 2.3 engine maybe you'll find more answers on the German Transsport site. http://www.pontiac-trans-sport.de/index.php
Only problem could be it's in German. Greetings from Holland |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thank's in advance. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Trans Sport / Grand Am engine sparkplugs?
Quote:
Now I will try to start engine..... |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|