|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
No Start...
Started 96 Blazer w/no problem, drove it approx a half of block and it shut off, and would not restart.
1. I cecked the fuses located on the side of the dash, which are all fine. Can anyone tell me the location of any other fuses, 'cause I noticed I don't here the fuel pump humming anymore? She cranks, but no start...fuel pump replaced (don't know brand a shop replaced it) about 4 years ago. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. -TuType |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: No Start...
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No Start...
No fuel coming from the fuel line. However, I want to check the fues 1st. I checked the fuses in the box on the driver-side dash. Are there any fuses under the hood, and if so, where?
Thanks in advance, -TuType |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|