|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
Oh Man, this is another absolutely Hilarious show. I have the first season on DVD. My roommate and I can sit there for hours and just watch dave stumble around drunk until all hours of the morning. I can never get enough of the peoples reactions
__________________
Amanda ![]() 1995 White on Black [email protected] www.geocities.com/aurorapride/ACNA.html ACNA Site Owner and Administrator |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
A few months ago my boyfriend and I drove to Indianpolis to see Dave Attel and Lewis Black. He is awesome live.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
i like the one where's he's shootin the rifle out of the back of the pickup truck with the cops. it kills me when dave says to the cop "i've been drinkin" and the cop says "it's alright" as he shows dave where to aim the rifle.
i think they were keeping down the possum population or something like that
__________________
BP's Rides; - 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R- Mods: ECU Jumper, Akrapovic Slip-on, Power Commander III, 8000K HID's. - 2K2 Maxima 6 Speed-Mods: Advanced Timing, Cattman Cat-back Exhaust, H&R Springs, Tokico Illumina Struts, Konig Theory 19" Rims. ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
He came over here to Boise and went to this gay club i have never heard about an this guy got his dick pierced. It opened my eyes to how fucked up my city was.
__________________
Mike Mikhalev "God gave me a brain and a penis, but he didn't give me enough blood to work both at the same time." -BDB |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
I like the show as well, he has came here to the ATL a couple of times as well a Athens wish I could run into them on the street or in a club, that would be so cool.
__________________
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
the amsterdam one was great, he got high as shit
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
The Amsterdam one was funny as shit, that was a great skit they showed after that scene with him running through the field after a milk maid. They were in Kansas City once when I was, but I didn't get to see him.
__________________
Ford Taurus SHO: Owning your ass since 1989 ![]() Powered by Yamaha |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
sometimes he's funny.. im tired of his act now, it's painfull and awkward.
i liked the Toronto show, the part where he was on the Water Taxi was great... the taxi driver totally stole the show
__________________
"I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats to every sporting event in Madison Square Garden. So, please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots." |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
I still like his show, I just saw his stand-up the other night, far better than his show if you ask me.
__________________
Ford Taurus SHO: Owning your ass since 1989 ![]() Powered by Yamaha |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
He's got a funny show.
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
wow, that post had nothing to do with the actually thread. haha.
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
Yeah, but it was worthwhile just to read an old post from Dayna <sigh>
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
The name of the show was actually " Insomniac " - " Just saying "
__________________
" Sometimes I grow so tired " |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
Quote:
__________________
The name's Adrian 1990 Civic HB Si - 265.7whp/223tq @9.2psi. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 296.3whp/230tq @1bar. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock 2011 CR-Z - Stock |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Insomnia w/ Dave Attel
That was a great show (since we're bringing back a thread from the dead)! I liked how he would get more & more drunk toward the end of the night in each episode.
I wonder what he's doing now? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|