|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mercedes SLS tires
Hi guys,
Does anyone noticed the revell SLS AMG comes whith the wrong tires ???Mine are slick!!! Kind of strange. I think I'll have to buy new wheels and tires. Any thoughts on that? Does anyone knows what's the best buy for this matter?? ![]() ![]() Cheers, Gus |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Mercedes SLS tires
I had this to! but all youl need to do is email revell and tell them the kit number and what your missing Plus your adress and theyll send you a new set of tires
__________________
Check out my Youtube Channel for Video's of my builds and some tips and tricks http://www.youtube.com/user/xrcflash https://www.facebook.com/thescalemodelingchannel My online webshop www.thescalemodeler.com |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mercedes SLS tires
Thanks a lot Tompidom. I'll do that.
Cheers, Gus |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mercedes SLS tires
Hi guys,
Just emailed Revell ang got a prompt answer from the saying they'll be sending the correct tires. Great customer service. Thanks for the help, G. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|