|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
Thanks for posting this. I can't wait for this kit to come out. Looks like I'll have to get at least two and do both Rossi and Lorenzo's bikes.
I don't know if everyone has seen it but Fujimi is doing an '86 Yoshimura Suzuki GSXR superbike. It should be a cool kit, I hope it is on par with Tamiya bike kits. untitled.jpg untitled1.jpg |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
Great news!!!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
GREAT NEWS!!
I can't afford to buy expensive transkit.. this is a dream come true for me just wonder how much will Tamiya make us pay $$$$ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
Probably $70, but will be on sale after two months for 1/2 off at HLJ (a la the F60)...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
just pre-order 2 unit..
cost me approx. US37 per unit (excluding delivery charges) really cant wait!!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
The Tamiya 09' M1 and Fujimi 86' GSXR 750 are both out. I recieved a shipping notice from HobbyLink Japan today, both kits shipped. I can't wait to see them and get started. I'm really hoping the GSXR is as nice as the photos. I had an 86' GSXR 1100 and loved it. It was the baddest bike around back then.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
If anyone is a fan of Ben Spies they're coming out with Monster YamahaTech M1.
![]() http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10127275 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
Quote:
__________________
![]() Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!! ![]() 1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tamiya 1/12 : Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 & Rider Figure
Quote:
Daniel |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|