-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Montana/Montana SV6
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Christophe Salvain Christophe Salvain is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 136
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
My A/C went out suddenly

Hi listers.

My 2003 Venture A/C went out suddenly. It was charged and worded fine. No compressor whinning or any bad issue before.
I stopped for 2 hours and when I came back no A/C, when I push the button the clutch doesnt engaged.
Checked :
- the a/c fuse is OK.
- the a/c relay OK (I swap it with the honk one).
But :
- I short the a/c relay with a jump wire : the A/C clutch engaged but a weird smell appeared after 15 sec. :-/.
Midas checked the charge there was ony 700g instead 1300g of R-134a. Even full charged nothing has changed.

Any advice is welcome.

Thx.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Montana/Montana SV6


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts