|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ferrari California closed top
Hi Guys, I just finished this beauty for my Ferrari collection. Nothing fancy, I used Rosso Corsa automotive paint, interior is tricolor, used some PE parts here and there, and replaced the stock rims with the Hobby Desing ones as you can see. Here are the pics:
![]() ![]() ![]() Thanks for watching!
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
Looks good, really nice and clean
__________________
https://www.instagram.com/ecemodelling/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
It looks pretty damn good in stock condtions! Great work you did on this one!
__________________
Check out my Youtube Channel for Video's of my builds and some tips and tricks http://www.youtube.com/user/xrcflash https://www.facebook.com/thescalemodelingchannel My online webshop www.thescalemodeler.com |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
Very nice. I saw one in person just yesterday. I was surprised how small it was.
__________________
![]() Lexus LF-A Roadster Concept with my bodykit design "Current Projects" Nismo Kure GT-R - 0% Sileighty/Onevia - 35%/25%, MCR R34 GT-R - 10%, R34 JGTC Xanavi - 30%, JGTC Raybrig NSX - 0%, 2009/2011 WRX STi - 50%/0%, D1GP Kazama S15 - 55%, Toyota Celica - 2%, Calsonic Z Super GT - 0%, Calsonic R32 GT-R Race car - 5%, C-West RX-7 - 40%, Nismo 350Z 5%, Blitz Chaser - 90%.... a lot of unfinished work. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
Nice work, love the subtle change of rims, & of course great Colour!!!
__________________
It's Not wheather you Win or Lose, its how you look while you play the Game |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
Very nice build! I have the "top down" version and the Hobby Design wheels. Please tell me what tires you used as the wheels/tires that come with the Revell kit are 19" and the Hobby Design replicate the 20" rims.
Thanks, Paul Erlendson |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari California closed top
Thank you guys!
PJE48: I used the stock rims of the Tamiya Aston Martin DBS kit as I found them a bit oversized for that car and felt they fit better to the California. You can use any 19" or 20" tires of the aftermarket Aoshima or Fujimi rims I guess they would only be a bit more low-profile :-)
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|