|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
how can I add fog lights? 1999 escort
I want to add an after market set of fog light but I am looking for the best access from the firewall inside the car for a switch. This is an automatic transmission I seen a spot where it looks to be a block out where a clutch cable would be. Could I go through there? Does anyone have suggestions?
1999 2.0 4 door
__________________
1999 Escort SE 2.0 ltr sohc, 5 speed - old one 1999 Escort SE 2.0 ltr sohc, auto - new one 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan sport 3.3, auto located in beautiful New England. "You know failure isn't failure If a lesson from it's learned-I guess love would not be love Without a risk of being burned" ~ Garth Brooks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: how can I add fog lights? 1999 escort
I would drill a small hole through that plug where the clutch cable goes.
__________________
Nevada Tumbleweed |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: how can I add fog lights? 1999 escort
Thanks tumbleweed. I just went out with a small drill and a hole punch and I was able to dimple the area which confirmed I was indeed in the right area (which apears to be a block out plate where a clutch/cable would have gone through if this was a manual like my other car was). I wanted to add some extra lights for occasional use because these headlights on these car suck. That is the only bad thing I have experianced with these cars and this is my second 1999 escort.
__________________
1999 Escort SE 2.0 ltr sohc, 5 speed - old one 1999 Escort SE 2.0 ltr sohc, auto - new one 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan sport 3.3, auto located in beautiful New England. "You know failure isn't failure If a lesson from it's learned-I guess love would not be love Without a risk of being burned" ~ Garth Brooks |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|