|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
98 Tahoe whats this
hey I broke this about 4000 miles ago, I am sure I am going to have to go to a junkyard or try and find it online to replace, but does anyone know what this does?
![]() ![]() The line says flamable, and the box say tank on it, my only guess thats its a sensor that is connected to the fuel tank. Any help would be great thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 98 Tahoe whats this
i have no idea why the pictures came out looking like that, sorry
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 98 Tahoe whats this
What engine do you have? Also, is there an 8 digit part number on it?
//2000CAYukon |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 98 Tahoe whats this
this looks like the charcoal canister . the green cap is a test port for tank pressure/vacuum..though I have never seen this mounted in this location.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 98 Tahoe whats this
This line is the vapor vent line from the fuel tank to the EVAP canister. The canister is located in the correct position for your '98 Tahoe.
Depending on where the line is broke maybe you could cut out a section and install rubber fuel hose with clamps for a repair. By the way I thought the pic's were great.
__________________
57 Chevy 210 65 Olds 442 Convertible (Another one sold) 75 GMC Vandura 3/4 Ton 1999 K2500 Old Body Style Suburban (Gone but not forgotten) 05 Dodge Ram 3500/5.9 Cummins 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|