|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Let's get Technical! Discussion for hardcore in-depth motor heads! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
ok , im new here and have been googling these codes and looking for answers ....my scan tool pulled both these codes up , all roads led me to believe it was the o2 sensor (upstream primary) so i found one at an auto parts store for $165 (4cyl ulev motor) , changed it , cel still on ....so i figured id drive the car for a lilttle bit .....drove arround , still on .....erased the codes , cel went off ...1 min later , cel on .....pulled codes up , p1166 p1167 .....drove a lil more , erased codes , now the p1167 shows up ......NOW WHAT ? i dont have the cash layin arround to leave my car to the mercy of a dealer or diagnostic shop ....i was a light mechanic for 5 years so i can find my way arround a car but dont know much about electrical stuff .....PLEASE HELP , i need to get my car inspected and cant pass ...
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
Can you help? I bought a radio on ebay to replace my wife's radio whose display went dead. I have the SN # and Vin number and am trying to avoid the costs of getting it from a dealer.
Model #39175-sdn-a110-m2 SN# 19006616 VIN# 1hgcm66373a073355 Thanks! my email is [email protected] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
Can you help? I bought a radio on ebay to replace my wife's radio whose display went dead. I have the SN # and Vin number and am trying to avoid the costs of getting it from a dealer.
Model #39175-sdn-a110-m2 SN# 19006616 VIN# 1hgcm66373a073355 Thanks! my email is [email protected] |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
discali85, you need to start your own thread.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
Now back to supra's problem. It does read
Primary HO2S (No. 1) Heater System-05. The one problem I can see here is wiring. Another one may be an aftermarket sensor. Did the sensor you installed have the same connectors or did you have to splice wires to install the sensor? Sam
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
I am seeing same issue on my 99 Accord 2.3L ULEV (California), however I am confused about which o2 sensor to buy.
There is a Denso 234-4209 and there are several BOSCH models (upstream./downstream) .. it's confusing which one is the right fit. Can you please help me find the replacement (DENSO or BOSCH) for this honda part (# 36531-PAA-305)? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
I would go with Denso. As far as I know Denso is Honda's supplier for O2 sensors.
If you go to www.tegger.com you will find a page which lists Honda parts online. I believe majestichonda.com is one of them. You do not have to buy from them. Just see if the part you need is the right one. Good luck, Sam
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: P1166 P1167 Codes Honda Accord ...help !
Thanks for your reply.
I ordered a BOSCH #13075 over the weekend. Hope it is good too. I will keep you posted on the outcome. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|