-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Ray H Ray H is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 560
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hilarious offroad video clip

Thought I would link this because I found it amusing.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...s+back&pl=true
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2006, 01:06 PM
csparks78 csparks78 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

"Hello, here is $10 I would like to die" haha That guy was so funny!!! Great video!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 PM
rcollins_81635 rcollins_81635 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray H View Post
Thought I would link this because I found it amusing.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...s+back&pl=true
That was way insane ..... Good thing he didn't flip it over on it's nose
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2009, 07:35 AM
fredjacksonsan's Avatar
fredjacksonsan fredjacksonsan is offline
Caution: Monkeys bite!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,143
Thanks: 15
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

What a puss.

I mean I know it's high and narrow, but come on. Man up. How many times did he say, "I'm really scared now"....I lost count.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k
Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 AM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredjacksonsan View Post
What a puss.

I mean I know it's high and narrow, but come on. Man up. How many times did he say, "I'm really scared now"....I lost count.
Yes, but I can't blame the guy for that. I would need some serious sedatives before attempting it. And he did wait to 17:30 before he started praying for devine intervention.

He had probably seen this video before attempting the climb.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-22-2009, 08:31 PM
fredjacksonsan's Avatar
fredjacksonsan fredjacksonsan is offline
Caution: Monkeys bite!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,143
Thanks: 15
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

I've seen that one....the guy did a great job of controlling it, probably saved his life by hanging on that long. I read in an article it was a brake failure.

The other guy is still a puss, though.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k
Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 AM
fredjacksonsan's Avatar
fredjacksonsan fredjacksonsan is offline
Caution: Monkeys bite!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,143
Thanks: 15
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Still a puss.



__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k
Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 AM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredjacksonsan View Post
What a puss.

I mean I know it's high and narrow, but come on.
Well, 'high and narrow' bothers some people. It doesn't bother you, maybe because 'high and narrow' is what you do for a living

I don't blame the guy for being a puss, and his opinions on the matter made the video entertaining.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 PM
fredjacksonsan's Avatar
fredjacksonsan fredjacksonsan is offline
Caution: Monkeys bite!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,143
Thanks: 15
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
Well, 'high and narrow' bothers some people. It doesn't bother you, maybe because 'high and narrow' is what you do for a living

I don't blame the guy for being a puss, and his opinions on the matter made the video entertaining.
I'm LMAO. You are totally correct. I know I've talked my way through difficult situations, and that's probably all this guy was doing.















but he's still a puss.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k
Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredjacksonsan View Post
I know I've talked my way through difficult situations,
haha.... oh dear....... the first thing that comes to mind is......

" I thought pilots all did that so the NTSB would know how they wrecked the plane"......

oh boy, morbidly unfunny..... sorry
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-08-2009, 02:03 PM
fredjacksonsan's Avatar
fredjacksonsan fredjacksonsan is offline
Caution: Monkeys bite!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,143
Thanks: 15
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Hilarious offroad video clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
haha.... oh dear....... the first thing that comes to mind is......

" I thought pilots all did that so the NTSB would know how they wrecked the plane"......

oh boy, morbidly unfunny..... sorry

LOLMAO. Yeah, so the NTSB will know what happened....hahahaha.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k
Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts