|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
2001 Montana no rear heat
Is there an easy way to check my van to see if there is a problem with the blend door or just there there is not water cir to the back? Do the hoses run under the van? It has been pouring down rain so I have not had a chance to get under it or look it over. I have a feeling it is the blend door motor.
Rob |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2001 Montana no rear heat
Yes, the heater hoses do run under the van. If it's raining you can set yourself up inside the van and pull the rear driver's side cover off of the hvac unit and check the blend door easily enough. You may be able to see the actuator if you have the small panel that is removable on the rear hvac cover. Take the cover off and look down through the hole, the door actuator is there. If you can't see it then you will have to pull the cover off. The actuator is held in with 3 phillips/hex head screws. It may just be stuck, mine was.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2001 Montana no rear heat
Mine was also stuck I guess. I took it all apart and it would not move. I unplugged it and messed around and all of a sudden it started to work and now it seems to work fine again. I'm sure it will quit again but for now...we have heat. Thanks for you help!
Rob |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|