|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Finally this is completed! I have added some rivets, antenna and weathering to the overall look.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Thanks for looking Ro
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() http://absolutmodeling.blogspot.com Current project Ferrari 248 F1 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder Last edited by vrossi85; 11-01-2009 at 05:11 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Excellent finish! That car had to be difficult with all of the shapes on the body!
Mark |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Very nice build!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Beautiful build!
PS: If I may add, not sure what happened to the tires but I find it difficult to believe that the white strip is visible on such a used tire, and only on one of them. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Quote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wenny_w...7613634892199/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/wenny_w...7613634892199/ Thanks for all the comments once again.! I will move on to the next project of mine! 248F1 and F2007 from Fujimi again! Ro
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() http://absolutmodeling.blogspot.com Current project Ferrari 248 F1 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Excellent - looks terrific
__________________
Guideline for happy modeling: Practice on scrap. Always try something new. Less is more. "I have a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Edmund Blackadder |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Finally is finished! Very nice!
__________________
Tibi |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Nice work. Beautiful color (its mica red Tamiya?).
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ferrari F2007 (Chinese GP)
Fantastic job.
I followed your wip closely, but never commented. I am always amazed at the amount of detail you're able to pack into those small kits. Brilliant. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|