-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > 4Runner/GX470
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-20-2008, 02:35 PM
sneakyslide sneakyslide is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
04 Daytime running lights issue

I have a '04 4Runner SR5. I have gone through about 4 or 5 amber lights on the passengers side in the past few months. These are the lights in the bumper that are on during the day and double as the turn signals. These light bulbs have consistantly stopped working after about 2 weeks after I put a new one in. Any idea what might be causing these bulbs to break or blow out so easily?

Thank you,
Dan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
rundle rundle is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 04 Daytime running lights issue

I've got the same issued but on the drivers side of my 2003 4 runner. Did you ever find out a cure?

I have a lot of trouble getting a new bulb to work - and once it does I am good for several weeks, then it starts working intermittently until I wither drop the bulb and ruin it or it actually burns out.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > 4Runner/GX470


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts