|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Non Specific This is the forum to post and generalized racing questions. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anywhere? car lift
Looking for some one who has either heart, seeing or have experience with the EZ car lift – www.ezcarlift.com I am looking at purchasing one. I saw it on www.gotogroupbuy.com – item 229. I like very much the concept of being small and light. It looks like it has wide open space and will give a lot of access to the underbody. Does it really work like the floor jack as they say on the video? Could it really be used any where as it is a free standing unit. The manufacturer claims that it can be used on any surface, ya right!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|