|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| F-Body Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Getting 8 MPG !!!! HELP !!!!
I just came back from Knoxville, TN, and on my way home to Ohio, I got 13.9 MPG highway and once in town, i got 8.8 MPRG in the city !!! I usually get 21 highway MPG and 15 city MPG! From what I can see, the fuel pump isnt leaking b/c that was the cause last time i got such horrible gas mileage. Other than that, everything appears to be working properly. I have no idea what it could be!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Getting 8 MPG !!!! HELP !!!!
Change your O2 sensor.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Getting 8 MPG !!!! HELP !!!!
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Getting 8 MPG !!!! HELP !!!!
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Getting 8 MPG !!!! HELP !!!!
It is the stock carb. How does the O2 sensor affect it?
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|