|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
68 Corvette Roadster Complete
This is the first model I have actually completed. It's a '68 Corvette Roadster made by Revell Monogram. It was a 2 'n 1 thing, stock and custom version, and I love the engine on this one. I'll only put a few pics here, but you can see others here
Enjoy! please respond with any comments, questions, criticism, anything. There are some flame decals that came with it, but I didn't put them on because they don't look that great.
__________________
2 down, 9 to go My models so far |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
geocities ownz j00 :finger:
you can't host from geocities
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
that's pathetic, they showed up not 2 minutes ago, anywho, does the link work for you, it does for me anyway.
I'll delete the pics then since they don't show up
__________________
2 down, 9 to go My models so far |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
yep, link works. Very nice looking car.
![]() Have any whole body shots?
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, there are a few, click on them to enlarge them.
__________________
2 down, 9 to go My models so far |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
2 down, 9 to go My models so far |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great looking Vette.Congrats.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
I'd kill to own a real 1:1 of that car .Nice looking paint on it ...great job by the looks of it.
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice looking corvette you got there!!!
__________________
AF MODELING FAQ ![]() ~ 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe Sprinter ~ "Oh what a feeling.- Toyota |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shiny! :sun:
:smoker2:
__________________
![]() Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!! ![]() 1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596 |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very clean, very lifelike :sun:
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the good comments. The bodies are a bitch to paint! Maybe that's because I'm not that experienced in painting them, but that's why I haven't finished the other few I have.
__________________
2 down, 9 to go My models so far Last edited by nhughes47; 09-04-2002 at 03:43 PM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|