-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-30-2008, 09:25 PM
troybett troybett is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Found my RPO codes!!

I had heard that some models had the RPO sheet on top of the fuel tank. Sure enough, when I took the tank off my 75 nova custom and there she was. Part of it had one of those tarry straps, so it was damaged but readable to about 85%, and could see most of the RPO's. I don't suppose anyone out there knows a good way to restore the rest of the paper? I was worried because I struck out on other places on the car.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2008, 09:56 AM
NOVA71's Avatar
NOVA71 NOVA71 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 226
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Found my RPO codes!!

Sorry, don't know how you can restore that. Good to hear that you actually found it though. Most aren't so lucky. I don't have mine, but I do have the original Protecto-plate, owners manual, warranty card and even the original insurance papers from 1971.
__________________


Current Rides:
1971 Nova
2004 Tracker
2013 Sonic

Past Rides:
2007 G5
1984 Firebird
2000 Jimmy
1994 Jimmy
1990 Tracker
1985 Jimmy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
troybett troybett is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Found my RPO codes!!

Glad you got all the old papers. Someday all the computers will crash! And we will be the only ones driving around! Anyway I got another question to you or any brave soul out there. An option I don't know is the radio. There is an old kenwood in there, but I don't think its original. Is there any source where there are pictures of these said radios?? My 75 custom came with the windshield antenna, so I think the original buyer got more than just an AM radio. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts