|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Multimedia Post up pics, videos and sound clips of your Camaro or Firebird. Go ahead and showcase your ride. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Snow
I know snow for most of you is not a big deal but here on the Oregon coast it hardly never snows.
__________________
2008 G8 GT ~ 2004 Silverado LT ~ 1998 z-28
Tuned By TJ Wong - Wong's Performance Engineering ![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
waaaaaaaaa..wtf dude...omg u didnt tell me it snowed there....shit man..i didnt know it snowed there at all lol...good u have that bad ass truck..and those 4 wheelers!
__________________
![]() Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
My gf and I filled the back of the truck with snow and brought it back to town. Saving it for a snow fight. lol
__________________
2008 G8 GT ~ 2004 Silverado LT ~ 1998 z-28
Tuned By TJ Wong - Wong's Performance Engineering ![]() |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Snow
wtf, you get snow there and here in Michigan it's 50 out and raining.... stupid global warming...
__________________
![]() 1995 Camaro - Z28 - M6 - Hardtop 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Classic -R.I.P. Andy (Hypsi)- |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
boooo, eff snow, praise the lord for global warming.
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
I can't believe I went outside for a smoke with no coat and it's 65* on the 7th of January.
Oh wait, yeah, I CAN believe it, it's Chicago ![]() Last week 0 degrees, with wind chill advisories down to -20*, this week, severe thunderstorm warnings and a "heat wave"
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Snow
I've got 40ish inches of snow in the back yard as of now, and its going to cool down and possibly snow more this weekend. Got up to 40 today, might hit 50 on Thursday, then cold on Friday.
__________________
Rusting out Honda Civic $900 Fart cannon muffler: $300 Assorted stickers advertising products you'll never own: $50 Having your @ss handed to you by a brick shaped suv: Priceless. Yup, I own the suv. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
Well that looks familiar.
![]() I need a truck.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Snow
Quote:
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Snow
Lucky..all the snow melted here. we had a base of 24 inches and its all gone now. I am huge into snowmobiling tho, so i want the snow. couple inches tommorow tho!
__________________
Mitch 92 Firebird formula...
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Snow
we had a Tornado watch the other night and now tonight we're getting 6 inches of snow... weird...
__________________
![]() 1995 Camaro - Z28 - M6 - Hardtop 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Classic -R.I.P. Andy (Hypsi)- |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|