|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :) |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
RSX Type-S vs Spec v
Did anyone race these two cars.
How do these cars compare? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was wondering the same thing.
__________________
Damion |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hahaha
I hear its good |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are they in the same league, cause i hear stories of both of the cars beating each other. Mostly depends on driver.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will like to see a race between these 2 cars.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yhe it should be close
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Spec V wins off the line, but the RSX will very quickly pull ahead. It all depends on how LONG the race is.
__________________
Isitcontagious.com '92 S13 coupe KYB adjustable struts + Whiteline springs Urethane bushings in all control arms and subframe Cone Filter Next up: LSD RIP #05
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
If anybody see these 2 cars race record it!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Spec V all the way... I'll take a motor with torque anyday
![]() -Grendel |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dont know...to 60 I might give it to the RSX Type S b/c it's kinda built for quick acceleration...not saying that the Spec V is a slouch...but I dont think it can pull the same 0-60 in 6.5 seconds as SCC says...I think the Spec V pulls it in 7.4 or something like that...
But again...that's paper and tests done by SCC...not real world...so who knows? |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeh i dont trust magizine performance all the time cause i did race an rsx type-s w/my spec v and beat it twice. He had an intake too, im all stock we raced to about 70 mph and i still had him. I also know other people who raced these cars too and had the same results. I'd like to see these two races in actino though. If anyone knows where to get a video let me know.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
and what about that price difference
__________________
"life's a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me" - nas |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats a good point around a couple grand different in price and i hear of spec v's winning. I think i no my pick.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is a Spec V, is it a 240SX???
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Heres a pic
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|