-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-17-2007, 04:08 PM
milpas421 milpas421 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E46 heatshield

So, I really hated the fact that every time I went on the freeway I would get great speed, but when I was driving on local roads, that speed just wasn’t there. But then I was at the shop talking to my buddy mechanic, and he said that what he did for his BMW e46 was buy this new heat shield offered thru signaturemotoring.com and that it got him the speed he wanted. I decided to buy it too because it sounded like good idea. It was actually! Its fantastic, it’s a lot better than the cheap-o ones they have at the stores, the quality of this one is a lot better and it actually creates, what they call a ‘box’ effect, so the hot air REALLY doesn’t get to the engine, and all I get is cold air. I recommend that ya’ll get it, it’s a real good investment.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2007, 11:12 AM
CassiesMan's Avatar
CassiesMan CassiesMan is offline
AF Vendor
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,322
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: E46 heatshield

You've been had.
__________________
2006 Redline Red Nissan 350Z Base
K&N|Falken
I am just that JDM tight, yo.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts