|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dumbass question I know
I'm gettin trip 12' kickers, 2ohm, 800w,400rms
what kinda amp am I gonna need? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dumbass question I know
a amp that does 800 watts at 2 ohms
wire each sub to 4 ohms and run both set of wires to the same channel
__________________
2 Orion HCCA 10'S 2 AudioPipe 3k's ![]() Adam Whitehead |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|