|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
NEED HELP LOCATING BATTERY cirrus 98
I cant find my battery... its not under the hood of my car and im not sure how to find it so that i can take it out. I know.. this is pretty horrible.. but my car just started acting up. Its either my batter or the alternator. However... Im not sure which one it is becuase my car wont start therefor I cant go and get my car check out without a jump. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEED HELP LOCATING BATTERY cirrus 98
Quote:
well i have a 2000 cirrus and my battery is located under the front left tire i hope this help vic |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEED HELP LOCATING BATTERY cirrus 98
awesome! thanks man.. it definitely helps
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|