-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Tercel
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-16-2004, 09:54 PM
GrandAmFamily GrandAmFamily is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
90' Tercel Parts......F R E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I parted out a 90' Tercel after I used some front end parts. I used the hood, fenders, bumper, and headlights, so that stuff is gone. I got the car with no motor but have a Trans (auto). I still have many other parts left, which are taking up a lot of room in my garage and its spring cleaning time. Don't know if this stuff is worth anything but regardless it has got to go, so if no one wants it…scrap yard here I come. All of the metal is absolutely rust free; the car came out of Missouri. If anyone is interested let me know!

-----Doesn't seem like this stuff is worth anything so if anybody wants any of the parts you can have them for FREE!!! However, you must come pick them up, I live in Milwaukee.-----

Thanks,
Justin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2007, 08:47 AM
alleyezonchonte alleyezonchonte is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 90' Tercel Parts......F R E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u have the driver seat belt? if so what color and are u willing got ship it to nyc?
__________________
DYMIN
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-27-2007, 02:02 PM
1991tercel 1991tercel is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 125
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 90' Tercel Parts......F R E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I send you some prepaid postage would you ship anything?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-27-2007, 04:29 PM
1991tercel 1991tercel is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 125
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 90' Tercel Parts......F R E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn not only has this guy been banned but it has been some years oooppps
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tercel Parts laundryhamperman Classifieds 1 12-28-2004 05:24 PM
FOR SALE: 90' Tercel Parts...CHEAP!!! GrandAmFamily Classifieds 3 08-28-2004 08:28 PM
95 Tercel Parts Car Tercel_22 Tercel 0 01-23-2004 11:44 AM
82 Tercel Parts needed RaiderRobert Tercel 0 01-07-2004 06:56 AM
91' Tercel Parts Pewterpez Tercel 19 08-16-2003 02:11 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Tercel


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts