-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Videos
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-22-2007, 09:03 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Dirty Shart

I think I posted this before but I must post it again

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/5842
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Killa's Avatar
Killa Killa is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,431
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Dirty Shart

yes you post 3 times
__________________
GM FOR LIFE !!
NEW 1997 Camaro z28 6 speed
illa never going back to import , but killa alway be nice to any DSM he saw
looking for 2002 Trans Am LSX
UPGRATE 2010 !! 97 Camaro Z28
95 camaro lt1
1992 Pontiac Firebird v6 auto -sold -
Pony 1998 Mustang GT 4.6L Manual. Black
1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Turbo manual R.I.P
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Manual gray -Sold
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS Auto White - Sold
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Dirty Shart

Ned, what is it with your obsession with farting?
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2007, 06:09 AM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Dirty Shart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa
yes you post 3 times
Do I sense some sarcasm?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Dirty Shart

You had a double post or two in there.... dont worry I taked care of 'em.
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2007, 05:02 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Dirty Shart

Thanks guy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2007, 06:38 PM
EDMUND65's Avatar
EDMUND65 EDMUND65 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to EDMUND65
Re: Dirty Shart

ned you are f*cking weird
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:46 PM
nova1313's Avatar
nova1313 nova1313 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 905
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Dirty Shart

thats sick. That sucks for that guy. Why do you spend your time looking this stuff up?
__________________
08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Plasma Candy Blue
07 Toyota Rav4 - Ltd Ed. 6 Cyl AWD
97 Mitsu Eclipse Spyder GS-T 5 Speed
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-24-2007, 04:02 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Dirty Shart

I didn't search for the video, I was on Ebaums and while your watching a video, on the right side they show 3 more funny videos and this particular video was one of them. So now I don't search that stuff...it finds me.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Videos


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts